30 day challenge day one
Day 1 – Give a quick bio about yourself and include five interesting facts.
I’m Sara, 23 years old. Just started a new job and loving it. I have 3 kiddos, one is not biologically mine but I love her very much! I’m gonna be an auntie soon and I can’t wait! I’m engaged to an awesome guy named David and plan on being with him for the rest of my life.
5 interesting facts about me, are
1) I’m really tall. Almost 5’10
2) I have cats but am really a dog person. I helped raise a puppy to 12 months and it was one of the most amazing experiences ever
3) I live with my mom but I wouldn’t have it any other way for the time being. We help each other a lot.
4) Photography is my main squeeze but I also enjoy writing, reading, writing poems, drawing, singing and dancing. A true fan of the arts you might say.
5) I’ve been through some very rough things, some things that people don’t imagine. I am still alive, happy, thriving and hoping to get better and better as time goes on. I recently started on anti- anxiety medication and it really troubles me but I know I have tons of support from my mom, sister, kids, and David.
That’s about it for today, hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting 😉
A photo I took on a trip to Tennessee